Monday, December 30, 2019

Dyna-Mac, Rex Intl, Mermaid, Golden Argi -> $3000+ Profits Trading The Wave Up





Extremely, or maybe the word utmost happiness is the word I can use to describe my mood when I saw this Whatsapp message from my trader. So far, so many trades, so many years, he's producing stellar results from short term trading in Singapore and US market. Today he sent me a record of him making some exceptional profits $$ from the penny season that recently happened in Singapore. From a few clicks of a button by taking trades based on the recommendation from my blog and also my private sharing sessions, he managed to made another $3000+ today.

From all his profits to this last $3000+ before the year ends, I think it's about 6 digits profits this year. Impressed and congratulations to you Chan. All the best in 2020 and let's continue to make raining profits. Thank yo very much for your support all these years! :)

If you are a newbie or don't know anything about the stock market but yet want to make $$ using a powerful strategy that I will be sharing, register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month together with my traders'. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist