Monday, December 16, 2019

My Best Trader for Years - Impressive Holiday Profits Fully Paid






Just received some trade records from my best trader Chan whom is with me for many years. So many trades, so much profits for so many years. I see most of his trades with pretty rotational and not one stock hold for many weeks/months. He never failed to show me good profits with small losses but the impressive part was not his profits but rather his tenacity and his perseverance for many years with me using my strategies to make profits over and over again. From trading OCBC to trading Tesla, Gamestop and some other US stocks, I can only say he's that good even though he's 50+ years old. I am more ecstatic when his Japan holiday trip was fully paid by his profits. Congrats Chan and look forward to see you soon!

If you are interested and want to find out more on how to read big players stealth movements, register below for my step by step stock manual preview on Jan 15th as I will share more on how to find good stocks using proven scanning strategies. Just click on the link below for registration will do and see you on Jan 15th in person!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist