Sunday, December 15, 2019

DBS, OCBC - Sharing and Buying Before The Good Trade War News







I can only say thank you for this wonderful and honest Whatsapp message. From the trade records, I can see that you do a wonderful job of taking good trades under my guidance and executing at a good rate. I am extremely happy to see your progression and the fear you are slowly overcoming which I thought you had the potential to be for now a good part time trader. Your message made my day and from next year onward, I want to really focus on building more than teaching and that's what I will do.

Seeing more and more good traders profiting and getting results, it just made me want to perform more at the highest standard. DBS and OCBC were pretty easy to spot for the past week although there were some flushes along the way. The buy/sell Q flipped and combined with the new found trade summary analysis, it just made me more assured of my assessments when giving out calls and it increased my experience.

I also remembered in my last 2 private events, I shared that Dec will be a hot month for the market as it will trend up higher and I see many of you taking down notes of the stocks I shared where some took actions to go long and made $$. So true enough, connecting back the dots and looking at the market now, it really outperformed according to my analysis when I did the private sharings on Nov 19th and Dec 5th, way before any good trade war news was released. See below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/market-outlook-and-stocks-stock-might.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/a-year-end-sharing-session-watching.html

Finally, I get a lot of emails lately from many of you who wants to learn from me and see what I have to offer in terms of my proven strategies. So, if you are interested and want to find out more, register below for my step by step stock manual preview on Jan 15th as I will share more on how to find good stocks using proven scanning strategies. As most of you know that I seldom do previews anymore, this shall be a great opportunity to meet and talk to me in person. Just click on the link below for registration will do and see you on Jan 15th in person!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist