Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Rex Intl - Scalp to Profits




Impressive win after my talk last Friday. I see some getting the trading juice on and started to scalp, trade or short term trade. I love this actions and it's a good feeling to see others making $$. In just 15 minutes, the trade was finished and $600 was made. I studied the trade and I know how the long position was entered. It was near collection points and suddenly big wave of buyers came in and the stock flew up to 0.190 where he sold. The stock is still strong butt need a little more time for higher price to come. Congrats!

If you are interested and want to find out more on how to read big players stealth movements, register below for my step by step stock manual preview on Jan 15th as I will share more on how to find good stocks using proven scanning strategies. Just click on the link below for registration will do and see you on Jan 15th in person!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist