Friday, December 13, 2019

DBS, OCBC - Locked More Profits










The market gap up, stock ran, many other second liners followed and it was time to lock in profits. Earlier in the morning, I messaged one of my client and asked him to lock in full profits for his OCBC and DBS since both had a heavy gap up. Due to his meeting, he wasn't able to take profits at peak in the morning but still able to lock in profits without losses. See the DBS 5 minute chart, the stock got sold down deep after the morning gap up. OCBC was different as it got sold down but wasn't so pronounced.

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed



The trade deal news was good and hence the key was to buy on rumours and sell into news. The key was how did I predict DBS on my blog before the trade war news turned good? That's for my experience and for you to learn. I know my sharing was very exclusive because when I shared something, normally something would happen to the stocks. And of course, when I see people making $$ in the stocks I shared, it only made me want to keep it more private than giving out free to public.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/a-year-end-sharing-session-watching.html

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/dbs-moving-at-background.html

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist