Friday, December 27, 2019

Broadway Ind^, Rex Intl - Blog Trading








Another good day with another impressive record. I said my blog has all the tips necessary to aid in short term trading and exactly this was what this student did, trading Broadway Ind^ and Rex Intl using the analysis I did on my blog to his advantage. I am once again extremely happy with his profits and looking back at all the stocks I recommended on this blog, I can only say it's all spot on flawlessly. As some of you might have already know I am moving to my private blog to share more stock tips, I am happy that the last 10 years of blogging had brought me much success and looking forward to see you in my private blog soon. Congrats on your profits.

Register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist