Tuesday, December 31, 2019

LIVE Trading with Ron K - Year End Trading










Finished a LIVE Trading session today and it was a good session as the penny stocks got sold down. Mermaid, a stock I shared that it's coming down it gap down 12% today. See my earlier blog post yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/mermaid-maritime-26-in-1-day.html


Other than that, the market went simmered off while some blue chips ran. The only stock that ran was Synagie while the rest were selling scarily. The Top Volume contains more stocks and good opportunities for next week and looking forward to trade some other good stocks next week. I might look to naked short while capitalized on more the selling side. Thanks for coming and look forward to see you all soon! Congrats to Mr Khoo whom made $11,000+ trading all the stocks I shared and recommended!

If you are a newbie or don't know anything about the stock market but yet want to make $$ using a powerful strategy that I will be sharing, register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month together with my traders'. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist