Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STI - The BBs Agenda






On yesterday's blog, I said that there is going to be selling happening and indeed we witnessed one. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/sti-nullifying-excitement.html
One can short and make money out of it but as for me, I prefer to wait because I knew it's not the time to short for the big money yet. Although yesterday the market went south, yet there was still stocks like Yoma, Chinataisan and IEV which brokeout. One must be wondering why in a weak market where selling was happening, stocks were still able to rebound. This had to do with the BBs agenda and what they were trying to achieve in this breakout. Of course, I was still longed in pennies.

At 4.08pm yesterday afternoon, I saw some powerful buying signals from the BBs at the bottom and posted it on my blog. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/sti-strength.html
The market then rebounded a little off from that level. Today I can expect to collect some money from the market, as I was already in yesterday. Now, the question is how do I know that's the bottom for the day? Like I said, I will only share in the seminar.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator