Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tips Kills


I was reading some FB posts and one of them caught my attention. When I read it, it made me think of what happened in the past when I was losing money. I was punting the market based on someone's calls. It was the worst experience in my life as I did not use my brain at all instead I was relying on someone else's call. Well, I will always remember it because it taught me a painful lesson with the amount of money lost. It caused me malaise and sleepless night.

Although I do give tips to personal friends but it shall never happen in my blog. Personally, I don't want to cause anyone to lose money or have sleepless night. As everyone is different in their trading styles and have different timeframes and appetite in executing their trades, it will be best to make your own decision. This blog is like a riddle with clues here and there. If one managed to grasp it, then he/she shall be rewarded. I can only give a general view but not to minutia details.

I saw on forums where people made calls like "Short Short Short" or this "The Game is Over" etc and when it rallied the next day, those who followed their calls went into panic mode and don't know how to react but to either cut loss or hold on. It made me think like if I were to do that, a lot of people would be losing money because when I am out of the market or if I am busy and did not post, those people who followed my calls would just hold on until they got an answer from me. That's what I am trying to avoid as it is bad for my karma. I got a day job myself and I don't have time to keep updating my blog every few mins/hr. Some days I update my blog 3 times a day, some days 1 time. Whatever it is, one must be grateful that everything you get and see here is free. I am not charging anything besides my course which I had already shutdown. So with the course being closed, seminars, knowledge sharing, discussions are all free. What more could you ask for?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator