Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cosco, Yangzijiang - The Activity


I received an SMS earlier in the morning before Cosco and Yangzijiang ran. I told my friend to watch Cosco and Yangzijiang before the run up you see now. He asked me if NOL is still possible to buy, I said watch Cosco and Yangzijiang instead of buying NOL. Compare NOL's run up today vs Cosco/Yangzijiang, you shall see Cosco/Yangzijiang is a better choice because it ran further. The question is why Cosco/Yangzijiang and not NOL today? Interested parties can sms me. I hope those who read my post earlier this morning are in the money now. There were indeed mini selling in the morning and thereafter the K Turn once again inject cash into my pocket. Good luck to ya'll.

UPDATE 18/1/2012 5:05PM.



I thought it would be great if I can include the timing of the SMSes. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator