Thursday, January 19, 2012

STI - Panic Again?


While there was a distribution going on yesterday and I took most of my profits. I did mentioned that I did not take profit for one counter and I am riding it. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/sti-afternoon-selloff.htm

So was yesterday a panic again? Well, I believe so but I wasn't afraid or wasn't even panic at all because I knew the market would trend up today or I would not leave my biggest punt in my account at 1000 lots open without a stop loss. As for which counter, you guys can make a guess. 

Today, those who cut loss will feel disappointed because of the loss of unnecessary money. I had my game plan today and I will be watching Mewah and Artivision. Those shall be the stocks for me today because of it's readiness to run. Other stocks I am interested are Cosco, Yzj, NOL, etc..

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator