Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NOL - Rallying


So after the day i posted on the turn in NOL, http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/nol-watch.html

Did we witnessed a rally today? You can judge for yourself.

For those who gave negative comments, keep them coming, I love it. All I can say is if you would take the time to analyse the charts and do constructive thinking rather than wasting time on comments, you shall be rewarded.

Also, for those who wants to know whether I am vested or not, what's the point? I can be in today and out in the next 5mins. I can also be in today and out tomorrow. Don't have to follow me, just do your due diligence. If you like what you see on my post, then buy it, else just don't bother about it. I pay fine attention and details to every single movement the BBs does, and that's how I was rewarded.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator