Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yanlord - The Hidden Tiger





On Dec 29th, I alerted one of my friends to watch out for yanlord for it's readiness to breakout. I think he cut loss too many times and lost his confidence. But well, it's more or less ready for a breakout as the BBs are performing some final activities before conducting a breakout. Yesterday, it finally broke out and I was already out. I told this to a fan of mine on 29th Dec too and I believe he bought some on Friday and have made it yesterday. He emailed and thank me yesterday and today. I appreciate his kind gesture and it really touched me.

I am having a seminar soon in the coming weeks/months. It depends on the organizer availability. This time round, it shall be sold out as I had people already start asking to reserve. Sorry to disappoint but no reserving, it's on first come first serve basis. I shall post once I am given the greenlight. Everyone is welcome. More importantly, it will be and shall be FREE!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator