Monday, June 18, 2012

Capitaland - A Breakout Trick



As I was advocating to myself and to my fellow fans on no chasing the market, I mean it. There is no point for me to say one thing and do other thing. Well, I just saw a string of comments. Thanks, be it negative or positive, keep it coming because I am simply enjoying it.

Look at Capitaland, there was a breakout at 11.25am earlier and in my mind, I knew it was time to go short once I see the BBs' trick is over. Like I mentioned in the seminar, don't say I should do this if I knew earlier etc, just do it and move on. If you are right, congrats, if you are wrong, don't be upset because there is another chance. So at 11.29-11.31am, I shorted a total of 100 lots of Capitaland and within like 2hrs plus, it trended down and I secured all my profits. Well, I am still not in my best shape for trading however, it doesn't hurt to take some profits and decide later. I am a fast and quick minded speculator, some days, I hold over a period of time, some days I hold for a few mins to a few hours, it all depends on the market condition.

I will explain this trick from the Capitaland BBs in the upcoming preview session for my course. Like I say, if you are interested in my course, you are paying me to show you the secrets in the stock market and how I enter and exit so that you can learn from it and avoid making silly mistakes. If you are looking for a quick get rich scheme, then this course is not suitable for you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator