Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dow Jones - Reactions


I was just speaking again to Eng yesterday at 4pm+ and we were chatting on some counters and once again he asked me if we are seeing red or green in Dow. I told him it's red. True enough we saw Dow closed -77 points last night. I had been giving him directions in the Dow these past 4 days since Monday and not a single time in this volatile market I gave him a wrong prediction. Well, I only spoke to Eng because I trust him on his credibility and loyalty for the things I ask him to do and not to do. Moreover I got more to learn from him in the stock market because he's a 20 year veteran who went through bust and boom cycles. I maybe good in read mind but I still have defects in my other areas which I found a mentor that could guide me to the right path.

I had just finished my course notes and I think it's all good now. It's mostly pictures with explanation written on the chart and I shall explain how I detect those breakouts/breakdown before it happened for those who will be attending. Maybe I should touch up a little more, I will look into it later. For those who keep flaming at me, keep it coming, I am loving it. As for why I considered and chose Eng a mentor, he showed me a quote from Einstein.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
Albert Einstein, quoted in New York Times, March 19, 1940"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator