Friday, June 29, 2012

Course Material Sneak Peak


I had many requests on the preview of my course and my course notes. Like I said, I already completed the course notes and it's currently in the hands of my partner. He shall complete the other part of the job. I will distribute this course notes to my previous students first because they take priority. As for all others who are interested in my course, I will distribute it during the lesson day. There are about 30+ pages for the course material and it will be mostly pictures with explanation.

I will say here again. I don't know when is the preview session because my job is just to complete the course notes and teach, my partner will handle the rest of the matters for me. She is like my agent and I just abide according to instructions. If she say no course, then no course, and I shall just give the materials to the previous students. If she says start in July, then I shall just start in July. I am not in any hurry to open any courses because I am first a speculator then educator. Speculation gives me more satisfaction because everyday I am battling against the best brains in Singapore and if I win, the sense of victory and satisfaction level is something that teaching cannot give me.

I will also repeat here. I cannot guarantee your success because everyone is different. It doesn't mean if you come my course, you are going to benefit, win and speculate like me. So what you see on my blog like I speculate everyday is a labor of hardwork in the past. It's a simple post but it contains many thought process, experience, etc to make sure it's accurate. Also, it took me literally years as an apprentice to master a skill by paying money to the market so as to understand the game. Everything I teach is based on my own experience that I got acquire from the market and nothing is rocket science, it's a probabilities game. Don't ever think that a 2 day course is going to turn you a professional instantly. You will need practice, failing and never be fear/afraid when losing. When I say practice, it means NO paper trade, you have to trade real cash, be it small or big lots because when you paper trade and lose, you will forget why you lost but if you trade with your own hard cash, you will remember most of the losses you made.

Finally is the course price which everyone is asking. I will leave that to my partner to decide. I believe on that preview session day, she shall have an answer.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator