Friday, June 15, 2012

Stock Operation Course - Finalized


After many grueling hours and cracking my brains on what I want to teach and impart, I finally completed the stock operation course material. I received many interests on this course and I thank everyone for that. I will repeat here, this course won't make you an expert overnight, or a super trader instantly, or guarantee your success. However it will show you the inner workings of the BBs and how they corner a stock/market and your action is to follow them. If it took me many years of losses, hours and time to master a skill, I don't think a 2 day course will turn you to an overnight sensation. It shall just shorten your learning curve and reveal the inner workings behind the stock market.

For those who already sent me an email to express your interests and also for those who already sign up for the course during the seminar, I will contact you again once I get everything up and running. Ya'll shall be given first priority. As for the course fee, like I say it's affordable and I shall reveal when everything is setup properly. Finally, I am not going to teach you hindsight stuff which you can find in books or other websites. If you think I am teaching those, then this course is not for you, please don't come. If you had been following my blog and came for my seminar 4 times, you shall know every seminar I give you something to take back with. From my prediction on the STI levels for the first 3 seminars and the property sector run on my fourth seminar, I hope you had made some money by spending your weekends with me.

If you are interested in the course, just drop me an email to say you are interested. The course material is on it's way for hard copy printing and if everything goes right, the course will start in July and I shall hold a preview session just for the course and payment. Take note, I only accept cash and cheque, no credit cards available.

On a last note, I am not doing charity work, if you hate, dislike or distrust me, please don't come. I know many are looking for cheap price and I think I know the reason behind it or I won't label myself as a psychologist. I have got everything standby to track for unwanted guests, believe it or not, it's up to individual.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator