Monday, June 18, 2012

STI - The K Mind


I was just smsing Eng on a Sat to tell him that if today gaped up, look to short. Well, I actually told him on a Friday afternoon before Dow closed on a strong note on Friday night. Before Friday, before the cash market is opened, I already knew it was going to close strong and it is just another trick that the BB use to trap the "bullish" investors/traders in to buy more.

How do I know it? It's my K Mind. Everyday before the market opened, I read psychology which tells me what shall I do for the day. However to know an event or a bar before it actually appeared on the day chart like I what I told Eng on a Friday afternoon, it will take painstaking hours and effort to understand the philosophy and psychology behind the inner workings of the stock market. Read my Cosco posts in the past, it shall tell you more about the gap. Don't hate Eng, he is just fortunate.

He will be at the preview session for my course. So interested parties can speak to him and ask him whatever questions you might have.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/01/final-breakout-in-cosco.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/01/cosco-trading-halt-what-is-rationale.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator