Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Intraday Profits Secured


I just secured a $500 profit. Well, it's nothing great to cheer about. This time round I only shorted 50 lots because I can't monitor actively due to work. I should be off for the day. I am going for some appointments tomorrow so I shall give an outlook and might or might not trade.

Received some emails about the course. All I can say is if you are good at what you are doing, continue what you do best and perfect/polish your skills if possible. Don't pay me because you want to learn my secrets, I would rather you pay the market to buy experience. That's how I did it. I don't need your money because I can churn it myself if I want. I believe no amount of courses is going to help you if you don't first help yourself. The course might most probably just shorten your learning curve.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator