Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stock Operation Course

I am actively preparing the Stock Operation Course Material. There are simply too many things in my mind that I want to include in this exclusive course. I don't know how is the turn out going to be like, but I will say if you attended any course outside, they are more or less the same, trendlines, volume, price action, indicators, hidden proprietary system/indicators. For me, it's different, its just going to be an empty chart without any indicators and focus on mind reading.

As I pen down my thoughts on the material, I keep thinking why am I charging it cheap since I got the million dollar secrets. Halfway writing the course notes, I feel like giving up because I can't see a reason to sell a recipe for a cheap price. I would rather speculate myself than to teach as the market bothers me more than teaching. The reason I continue was very simple. The education market in Singapore is saturated with the same old repeated stuff where ideas were copied from each other and books. I hope I can be the first to change the industry with my knowledge and experience and leave a legacy behind. A revelation that no one else had seen or experience before. The truth that semblance the inner workings of the stock market.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator