Thursday, June 7, 2012

Probing To Gain Experience


As my funds get depleted so as my lot size. However there is no fear, no frailties whatsoever in Ronald K. In my own philosophy, I love to lose money first because it allows me and gives me clear direction of the market. Yesterday everyone was talking about the breakout in STI, to tell you the truth, I was slow this time. I was still shorting some stocks to test for it strength. When I posted about no chasing, I mean it. So at 1.39pm in the noon yesterday, when I saw some selling, I thought that would be profit taking followed by short selling. To my surprise, the market just came down only a little and continued it's strength upwards and that leads me to believe that my shorts were wrong, so I cut my losses on Kepland and KepCorp. I call this probing, probing is a method that not many is willing to do because it cost money, but for me, I will do it because I gain experience. With all the experienced I gained, be it winning or losing, it just add on to my bank of fortitude for my future speculation.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator