Wednesday, October 30, 2013

STI - Market Outlook, Where is the Dow +111 Effect?








So with the Dow up 111 points last night, the Singapore market would rally? Or would it collapsed? None of the above. :) At 8:50am this morning, just so for the students who signed up for my course yesterday to showcase what world class speculation is all about, I gave a mixed outlook. And indeed the market turned mixed as of now!! Of course, some students made $$ here and there! The most amazing thing is I have people waiting patiently for my outlook and kept refreshing for my blog and the SMMG Club. All I can say is thank you!


Coming next Wednesday I am lucky to have another slot of the stock operation course preview. Last night session was just simply unforgettable and amazing. I not only shared how I cornered and conquer Noble but more importantly, I showcased and displayed how the art was performed in the minute chart where the BBs performed hidden buying. This Noble trade was just classic because I booked my profits at 9:20am yesterday right at the first time when it hit's 1.025-1.03 before rebounding to 1.05 today!! If you are interested to come learn, kindly register below:

Preview Date: 6th November2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator