Wednesday, October 2, 2013

STI - Reactions As Predicted in the SMMG Club






This morning, I displayed and illustrated what speculation is all about to the students who signed up for my course yesterday. This morning at 8:54am, I posted: "Today is hard to trade. If I am really force to do something, I am definitely looking to short. I am still bearish on the bigger picture." So there after when the market opened, 3 long bar slammed down where public were slaughtered if they went in to long!



Even now, besides Rowsley and a few others, stocks weren't moving much and it was indeed hard to trade. Of course if one were to trade the SIMSCI then it's a different story because one can employ short on the SIMSCI and be in the $$. In a tough condition like this, the SMMG students were still making $$. So which stock they longed and made $$ instantly?? There were 36 replies with such a hot stock! It's for you to guess and for me to know.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator