Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Noble Group - Thank You, Good Day Reaping $$





The best of best part about this Noble trade is when I covered my shorts and book profits, I alerted all my students when I was out. This is social responsibility. Yes history was written and made. More importantly I know in my heart, I am made of steel, NOT plastics.


Noble rebounded to 1.04/1.045 on closing and yet I averted another reaction. The point was I covered at 9:20am on that first drop to 1.025/1.03 where I knew that would be the bottom for that day and went to conduct a sharing session. In that session, I shared my trade secrets of how I knew the Noble bottom and what I did to secured my profits fast to avert any upcoming reactions. After the sharing session, I went to the bank to withdraw my $$ which I finally able to pay off my condominium.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator