Monday, October 14, 2013

Trading Singapore Index (per 0.1) CFD - Profiting with Market Fear








As speculated this morning not to go long in STI, so what did Ronald K do?

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/sti-no-long.html

I had secured my very short term punt for the Singapore Index using the Cityindex platform. Although not a lot of $$, but it's still good $$ considered it's a 25 seconds job for the profit of $400. Coming Wednesday like I mentioned in my earlier post, is an important day. I am sharing not only the Blumont and Albedo insiders' trades, I am also displaying the art of speculation. Interested parties can register below:

Preview Date: 16th October2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator