Friday, October 18, 2013

The Dow Jones Trade - $3433 In 2 Days, 100% Hit Rate




This morning when I woke up, in my mind, I knew I need to short the market, and that's where I posted my outlook for STI at 8:39am.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/sti-no-long_18.html

Of course before I posted, I am already shorting the Dow Jones. This time round it was different because the approach for this short was simple, clear and unequivocal. There was simply too much hidden selling and excitement. I also knew I had to cover fast because of a very short term rebound as what we are witnessing now. I starting shorting 150 contracts of Dow Jones at 8:35am and now I am in a profit of $3433 with 2 days worth of simple trading which brought my hit rate to 100%. Will this hit rate continues? We shall see.


I will talk more during the preview next Monday. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 21st October2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator