Friday, March 14, 2014

Punting Big Lots With Confidence by Ronald K






It's really hard to forget what happened yesterday because more than 150 people witnessed the art of stock picks and giving calls where stocks move instantly. Other than that, I kept receiving SMS and emails from students thanking me for giving them Charisma Energy and allowing them to make $$. The best SMS was from a University student who after my course dare to trade big lots because of the simplicity of the method and  the accuracy of the hit rate. More importantly, the things I taught and shared yesterday delivered results instantly and it's 100% certainly that it could not be found in books.

After all these years of trading, I conclude one thing. Technicals allows you to trade as per normal. MindGames allows you to go big lots with confidence and The Art of Whacking big lots cannot be found in books! Choose your game.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator