Thursday, March 13, 2014

Charisma Energy - A Blowout Event!




















What a blow out event today! Oh my good news. LIVE Trading with money made instantly! First off, made a call on Hankore this morning to book profits and oh my, Hankore reacted from 0.14 to 0.134!!! Most booked profits at the high at 0.139 right after my call!! Secondly, Charisma Energy ran, I gave out this stock on my twitter account on March 11th when the price was 0.059 and also earlier during LIVE Trading where all of us witnessed the 1 lot testing followed by major sell down which contributed this superb rebound. Clients made $3000 instantly right in front of the big crowd where we unloaded at the peak on intraday trading!



For those who are interested to more about the event, I will be sharing next Tues during the Stock Operation Preview. Interested parties can register.

Preview Date: 18th March 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator