Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stock Operation Course April - Sold Out


Due to popular and high demand, my April course is completely sold out. Thanks all for trusting me and signing up without coming for the preview. I am now asked to open a slot for May and the dates for the May course shall be May 24th - May 25th. Thanks to those who liked what they saw and took quick decisions. I hope you guys like the stocks calls, sharing sessions and all the secrets I shared and provided so far on my blog and privately in the SMMG Club! Wait till you have a glimpse of the Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual where I used it to make big $$ which I will post the trade records on my blog soon. Thank You! Interested parties for the May course can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator