Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual by Ronald K


I wouldn't say I am almost done on the Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual and I believe there is still more way to go. I will show a sneak peek very soon and it's only by invitation. I am 110% confident it shall be something you have never witnessed, published or revealed before. Once you managed to have a glimpsed of it, you will fall in love with all the simple maneuvers used to operate the market.


Other than that, just received an email yesterday from a student making $738 in 20mins from the scare sell down in MemstarT on Friday. It was scary, but who cares, buy on the panic and release it on the rebound to secure quick bucks. That's how to get a simple job accomplished. More to come soon. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator