Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top Volume - Golden Seconds Snap Shot






This is the first time I witnessed Dow was up +89 points and STI gap down! Something is just not right! Well, there are still some strong stocks trying to make it's way up the ladder just like Del Monte. Earlier just now, I managed to do a powerful snap shot at the Top Volume for scanning of good counters as attached above. So what are the potential good stocks to watch out for? I will share in the upcoming March 25th Stock Operation Course preview. The preview last night was just slow, relax and nice, I believe everyone learnt something about hidden buying/selling and a fake breakout/breakdown. In my last few preview, I shall reiterate and focus on the important points on how to spot BBs hidden buying and their sick campaign. Finally, I will give a sneak peak to the Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual as mentioned earlier on my blog. Interested parties can register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/mapletreegcc-short-term-reactions.html

Preview Date: 25th March 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator