Friday, March 28, 2014

Capitaland - Rebounded For 7 Long Days




Capitaland's rebound was sustained and gradual. Ever since I caught the bottom on March 10, the rebound had been non stop till today to a high of 2.85! It's like STI rallying non stop to catch the shortists who thought the market had reached the so called "resistance".

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/capitaland-recovered-to-272.html

During next Tuesday preview, I will be sharing my secret of how I caught the bottom of Capitaland when it was 2.68 and almost a 20cents rally till today. Interested parties can register below and don't miss out this powerful secret:

Preview Date: 1st April 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator