Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OceanSky - The Only Penny Stock That Issue Dividend






While the other pennies like Vallianz, Albedo, Charisma Energy etc..were suffering panic and heavy selling earlier, one penny stock bucked the whole trend. Upon digging and doing a deeper analysis, Ocean Sky appeared to be the winner today with a gain of 25% reaching a high price of 0.182 from opening 0.157. This is the only Penny Stock that issued dividend as compared to Albedo, Charisma Energy and the others. It definitely shows some resiliency.

I still remembered I shared the BBs secrets of the 1 lot strategy on a Friday night with a big crowd and everyone was mesmerized and captivated by my talk. In fact many used it on the following Monday and Tuesday on Liongold and start making $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/sharing-session-by-ronald-k.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/interview-section-with-profits-by.html

Last Thursday I displayed how the 1 lot thingy works in front of 150+ people LIVE where the results and profits were instant. Within 90mins, $3000 was secured. 150+ people witnessed the call LIVE on Charisma Energy and were dumbfounded by a simple strategy used by the BBs.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/charisma-energy-blowout-event.html

Today, one of my student who haven't attended my course but attended my seminar 2 weeks back and still remembered the 1 lot strategy that I taught used it to punt Ocean Sky and made thousands of $$. I believe he is still holding 200 lots for a bigger swing. I am so happy for him! This trade was done within contra and it was fast. I believe the reason he signed for my course was because I teach contra trading in my course. Contra trading to some maybe risky. However to me, it's one of the beauty implemented many years back because it doesn't require upfront cash at all! I will be speaking more on Contra trading during next Tues March 25th preview.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator