Friday, March 28, 2014

Ronald K Chilling With His Swing Trades


In a lounge enjoying high tea and car magazines with my trades are performing tremendously. Why work so hard when your money can work for your harder? Wait till I post and you will know what I mean. I shall keep it a suspense now.


As I reflect back in my early days, my career as a speculator starts virtually from nothing to the culmination that I have today. The below picture sums it all up. Soon, I will hit a very large brick and end my career at the peak. There is no such thing as forever, when it's all set and done, everything will be over.


And while others were skeptical and mocking, I feel great because I am doing great work with proven trade records. Like Lance, I had been like this all my life, so these are nothing new to me. I love the underdog feeling because it spurred my motivational spirit. It's been a pleasure ride so far because I am enjoying the fruits of labor now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator