Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sunvic Chemical - A Small $2919 Consolation Prize



Just received my Contra profits of $2919 after commission from Sunvic Chemical. I was too excited and exited too fast for this counter. Well a profit is still a profit. Got to move forward and continue to bank on the market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/sunvic-chemical-fast-thrill-2000.html

Last Tues I held the Stock Operation Course preview. One of them participants did not sign for the course that day when I promised the big crowd that I would deliver the next day as I told all of them I knew which stock was going to ran the following day. It was JES where we all banked on the $$ and congrats to those who signed on Tuesday, you guys witnessed pin point precision timing!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/jes-intl-powerful-call-made-in-2-hour.html

Unfortunately, stocks don't run everyday and some days it needs a breather. So timing is very crucial when it comes to trading. Timing is also important for everything from buying a house, car, watch etc..So when one makes a decision quick and get the job done, the results will be rewarding since time waits for no man. Thanks and congrats to all who made $$ from all my calls!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator