Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SunVic Chemical - Fast Thrill $4000














Just finished Sunvic Chemical with SOMM Team. Almost all of us who traded this counter made good $$. I am the only one who was too excited and took 2 pip profit of 400 lots with only $4000! As you can see, my students booked right at the high at 0.575!!!! What a day for us in the SOMM!

Sunvic was another call given to all members of the SOMM Team last Friday and after almost a month with numerous stocks/indices calls I gave in SOMM, none were unhappy. I kept my promises and generate another 2 students who made tens of thousands. Most made $$ and some of them complained the calls given sometimes was too fast as the time was just too precise. Others complained not enough funds but generally most were happy with me. I am coming to month 2 of the SOMM, we shall see what I will do this time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator