Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual - Inquiry Starts


As I continued writing my Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual, penning down my experience, thoughts and years of hard knock experience on this piece holy grail (in my opinion), inquiries kept flowing in from students who missed the sneak peek the other day. I saw this particular email and it just inspired me to give my best shot on this next chapter of the manual, "Advance Stock Picking Skills". This student of mine only trades indices which showed me what I was looking for. From initial losses last year from Nov-Dec to 0 losses from the start of this year till now! This is something ultra extraordinary and spectacular!!

Indices trading will be part of the core subject in this manual and it shall take me sometime to write this abstract chapter itself. For those who prefers to trade indices, you won't want to miss this section itself because I will show where the edge areas are, the smoothness vs congestion and where to cast the rod so that the fish will bite the bait. Stay tune! Congratulations!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator