Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Next Potential Hot Stock - May 27th 2014





After all that profits, "tips", calls, breakouts, crazy ramp up and all the hysteria excitement in RH Petrogas, SGX finally queried them for their trading activity. The reply was nothing short of spectacular. They were in talks of merger and acquisitions! So when I first gave the call to Team SOMM, it was at 0.7 where I could potentially see the merger/good news before the actual official released of the news!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/rh-petrgoas-team-somm-member-ripped-175k.html

Coming next Tuesday, I will be sharing a potential next hot stock that could perform like RH Petrogas. During the Pump and Dump sharing sessions last night, while showing the crowd how I scanned stocks, I already shortlisted a few potential ones in my watchlist and next Tuesday shall be the night I start sharing the stock and a few lucky attendees may even get the chance to scan the stocks with me LIVE as I reveal the secrets of how to spot such gems so that you benefit. As usual, registration is based on first come first serve. Interested parties can register. Either you make it or regret. As usual, it's going to be a full house event, so register fast.

Preview Date: 27th May 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator