Friday, June 27, 2014

Noble Group - The Last 1100 Lots






Nothing beats the power of winning $$ constantly in one stock. So far ever since I started traded Noble last week, my hit rate had been 100% without a single loss.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/noble-group-i-am-hungry-and-greedy-feed.html

With the last post I made on Noble, I said I was short term bearish and so I went on to quickly short 1100 lots within a 2 day time frame. I saw many Fake Breakouts and selling in this counter and thought it would be great to join the fun shorting. Today, it dropped only a little I got impatient and decided to cash out all my 1100 lot for a better counter to come. I did not made big $$, but well I made an astounding $22500 with the 4-5 times I shorted Noble. It was a good counter overall however I think it's time to move on to the next counter. At least so far I showcased to the trading world that I am made of steel, NOT plastics and I walk my talk of getting the job done!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/noble-group-sellers-or-buyers-market.html


Luckily I booked $$ for Noble because closing was 1.365/1.37 where all my $2500 will be eroded with -$2500 instead!!!

Coming Tuesday, I will have a preview for the Stock Operation Course. In this preview, I will share the stocks I am currently watching and of course the secrets behind my Noble trade. From the Fake Breakouts to the Hidden Selling, if you master any one of these 2 maneuvers, you are probably on your way to a pot of gold , like how I did for Noble and Mirach!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/noble%20group

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/Mirach%20Energy

For those who are hungry for knowledge and trading skills, kindly register below:

Preview Date: 1st July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator