Thursday, June 12, 2014

LIVE Trading and Stock Picking by Ronald K - June 12th 2014, Aftermath
















Today, June 12th 2014, 3 months after my last LIVE Trading with a super big crowd, I emerged again meaner and fiercer with more precision outlook and calls! 3 months back, on the very same building, we made $$ in Charisma Energy and today we made $$ in Hang Seng Index and JES Intl! What a day, 3 calls, 100% hit rate. Satisfied customers, mission accomplished.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/punting-big-lots-with-confidence.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/charisma-energy-blowout-event.html




Action speaks louder than words. No complain, no whining, just focused and get the job done! My mouth speaks volume. While many say I fore run stocks, I don't do such things and will NEVER do such despicable acts. Today with this LIVE Trading, it adds more value and integrity to my credentials and the crowd themselves are the best testament. I did not buy the stock, but the stock ran within 1 minute after I spoke. Seeing is believing.

We traded JES and Hang Seng Index. We also witnessed the "moment" in Vallianz as it halted right before I was about to give a call. JES ran to Top 30 Volume right in front of our faces when it was even in the Top 30 for the whole day until I gave a call. Shared the collection of scripts and why I longed Mirach at 0.186 instead of 0.181 yesterday and many more secrets revealed during the LIVE Trading. Overall a 100% hit rate for everyone to see the art of precision timing and why price, volume and all traditional indicators cannot be compared to the timing element itself. You can doubt me, but with 160 people watching all my calls, it cannot be fake.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-peak-selling-at-0199.html












These are all the trades and SMSes that I received earlier. We made $$ LIVE. Hoped everyone learnt something very powerful today!!!







Relived this charts on how we made $$ earlier on. It was simply simple, unforgettable yet an amazing day to remember. Thank you all for coming and witnessing yourself. I will see you guys in the near future. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator