Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mirach Energy - What a Panic Button Pushed!


On June 20th 2014, 8:15am, I posted on my blog that it's the perfect day to unload Mirach. On that day, I also posted in the public forum for all to witnessed my forward prescient bearish call.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-perfect-day-to-unload.html

Within a few minutes after market opened, Mirach reacted as per my call. I saw hidden selling and some form of stagnant in the price. It was plain obvious that some BBs were looking to distribute and unload. Of course by employing Mind Analysis, I was able to see it at 8:15am before market opened and before the mini sell down that day. I also constantly posted on the forum the second time to watch out and be careful of your long positions. June 22nd, I posted one last time that Mirach is going to experience reaction before any higher prices to come.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-suffered-reactions-after.html





Today June 26th, 4 days after my post on reactions, the sellers came in to sold down the stock and within minutes, I witnessed the sudden capitulation and slammed down in prices where the panic button was pressed! I was conducting my usual 1 on 1 and my client and I witnessed the amazing sold down! This was all predictable and calculated based on what the BBs were trying to achieve on June 20th. It's like playing a chess game and trying to predict the next move your opponent may make. So far, I had been on the Jackpot for Mirach and Noble. So what's next after Mirach? I will share during tomorrow's preview. :) Congrats to those who made $$!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator