Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Noble Group - $11000 in 25 Minutes











What a Stock Operation Preview last night. I shared my hungriness and how hungry am I compared to a lion! In that preview last night, we talked about rotation, guts, confidence and skills and of course my minimum wage per day with regards to trading. Today I lead by example, walk the talk and got the job done again. I shorted Noble first thing in the morning when the price was 1.385/1.39 and within a few minutes, the stock tanked down as you can see in the minute chart. In the chart, there was so much profit taking yet again combined with more weakness of a fake breakout which contributed to the amazing fast plunged we saw in the minute chart.





I posted this outlook in the SOMM forum and of course some of them made $$ with me. The action and activity was too swift and quick, some wasn't able to short together with me, but well more chance to come! Coming this Friday, June 27th, I will share a bearish stock that has more room to tank further. Get ready your CFD account and learn the trade secrets of making $$ fast that the smart money doesn't want you to know. Those who are hungry as me, kindly register!

Preview Date: 27th June 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator