Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hang Seng - 400 Contracts, $3402 in 2 Mins



While my students are trading stocks, I am more inclined towards indices because it's faster and more thrill. Yesterday, I talked about shorting before the breakdown and share my strategy about the BBs without any trends, today, I lead by example and get the job done. Shorted earlier at 9.45am before HSI broke down and covered at 9.43am with 400 contracts to secure a win of $3402 in 2 mins. How powerful is the fake breakout? You bet! It's a strategy too powerful not to be missed! For those who are coming tomorrow, congrats! You will be learning this secret! I am done for the day. :)

Preview Date: 20th June 2014, Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Fake Breakouts Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/last-hot-stock-by-ronald-k-june-20th.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/will-pennies-start-to-crash-penny.html

Update 10:17am, June 19th 2014




Hand too itchy. Made another $450 bucks. $3850 for the day is not bad for the start of the day.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator