Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Dinner - Last Evening Talk and Discussion




Had a wonderful dinner with discussions yesterday. I am thankful for the small turn out yesterday because it was impromptu and very last minute. From the 100 shares marker to the stocks I shared, I enjoyed giving out my knowledge to all who are interested to find out more and learn. We traded Jubilee and there was a superb flush yesterday before the price recovered. The Singapore budget was out yesterday and the market reacted negatively with many stocks sell down yesterday including Jubilee. Well, when I saw fireworks today, I was amazed how timely the whole trading activities was. I will arrange another session soon but thanks for all who turned up yesterday. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist