Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jumbo - Next Stage of Growth



Jumbo's recent performance in the stock market just was stellar. The stock soared but more importantly whenever there are sellers, the price would reverse back up which indicates strong buyers and weaker sellers. I believe this has to do with their expansion growth in the future as their CEO giving up his role as a chairman and focus more on the growth. Hence on the minute chart, I believed it has touched the temporary floor.


I saw the news this morning and is pleased that he's following the model of many greats like Jack ma. Read more on the below link. I am bullish on Jumbo for the short to mid term. I talked and share on Jumbo yesterday morning. It's going to be one of the hottest stock.

http://sgx.i3investor.com/servlets/fdnews/66080.jsp

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Seminar

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist