Wednesday, February 1, 2017

MM2 Asia - A SOMM Whatsapp Alert Yesterday








Something is definitely cooking up an brewing in MM2. Why? Because yesterday's price said so! When I saw the price flipping in the Queue, I knew something big is coming. Indeed, today the stock shot through the roof with super high volume and it's now in the Top volume with price rising. We longed at the yesterday at the hidden buying and today is real buying where a lot of people are chasing on some good news I believe. In fact, I host a forum discussion yesterday with 4 students and we all traded MM2 together. Click the video and watch. Everyone is in the $ now!

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Seminar






Received trade records from my student who sold at the peak! The stock now suffered some selling. The forum discussion we had yesterday was really a good one as it helped us focus on watching stocks.

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Seminar

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist