Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Student's Swing Trades - Now Up $137,750 After Noble Trades






Happy to be receiving an update on my student's progress on his swing trades and I am pleased to hear that he had sold off GLP and then using the profits from GLP to whack Noble which then yielded him yet another good profits yesterday.The Noble trade itself after locking in profits was an astounding $61,000+ which is really really superb considering he bought some near the 0.197 range and yesterday because of the buy out news, the stock gap up at 0.225. I take my hats off him. Here, I just want to congrats on all your trades and I am super confident that you will see another pot of gold soon. Click below to see his trade history when he sent me on a Sunday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/02/students-swing-trades-112230-in-3-months.html

I will be sharing his amazing journey and trades on my preview next Tuesday for those who are coming for my short term trading event. Don't miss it!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist