Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Class by Ronald K - BBs Footprints






Yesterday was a long day for me but I enjoyed sharing and teaching more secrets to all students who came for my course. I believe the subtle difference that I shared during the class yesterday is very important in spotting the next turning point. The rollovers, supply/demand zones, buy/sell orders and the 1 lot marking are all clues towards more precision trading. The footprints of the BBs are usually spotted in the time and sales and their activities are usually seen in the minute chart. Coming next week is an exciting week, I hope to be able to spot some stocks and give out some Whatsapp. Stay tune and watch the market closely, there could be opportunities. See you all soon.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stocks Sharing with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist