Thursday, June 1, 2017

BlackGoldNatural - 1 Lot Markers









BlackGoldNatural is moving on it's way up and there were a lot of 1 lot marking as we discussed in our Special Ops group chat earlier. In fact, BlackGoldNatural was one of the stocks I highlighted LIVE in my blog on Tuesday for all to watch out for! As for the perfect timing of entry, you would have to watch the markings and hidden buying.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/top-volume-scanning-looking-at.html



I was really happy that in the Special Ops group chat, my traders are able to observed what I taught them about 1 lot marking and use it at their own advantage. At 11.27am, my trader asked me about BlackGoldNatural if something is brewing and it only took me 1 min to read the movements and my answer was yes. The next thing I knew, at 2.17pm, the stock flew and the rest was history. Although she did not make a lot of $, it was definitely a good start on her skills wise. Congrats and good job!

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist