Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Special Training Session - Market Sentiments









I just finished a early morning training session with my special ops. Today was tough to trade the market but I have some really good student who shorted OCBC yesterday before it gap down today! The purpose of the special ops training is not just giving Whatsapp alerts but to train each and every single one of them to be independent in watching stocks and always stay alert and observant in market movements. I am pleased that I am slowly searching for the right person to watch stocks for me. Here, I thank everyone who came today and I am confident you all learnt some important calculations and market turning points. See you all soon!

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stocks Sharing with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist